Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Book Haul: 2017

Do y'all like book haul posts? It doesn't seem like bragging, does it? I always enjoy seeing other people's hauls, it gives me new books to look for and I just like seeing the pictures. So since I haven't done any posts all year, I've got quite a few hauls to share. Although not nearly as many as you would think. It's been a pretty quiet year, book-wise, for me. Mostly due to lack of money lol. So let's get to the pics and if you have any questions on a specific book, please ask!!



I've been really into collecting the classic books lately and getting multiple editions. They're just so pretty!!

I know I've gotten way more graphic novels than this, but I haven't been keeping up with my haul pics that well either. :( I have been getting the monthly single issues of Terry Moore's Motor Girl and Cecil Castellucci's Shade, the Changing Girl and definitely recommend both of those!

On my Kindle (actually my phone app, I hardly use my Kindle anymore), I binge purchased and read twin sisters Krista & Becca Ritchie's Calloway Sisters/Addicted series this spring. I won't say much here, because I do plan on reviewing it later in the month, but I will say it is definitely worth it!


My first haul pic at my new apartment! :) I've got some interesting backgrounds to work with, so excited to use them in future pictures. And that's my hauls for the year so far! See anything you like or have read? Want to share your most recent haul pic? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment