Thursday, March 28, 2013

TILT: Book Posters: Little Monsters Edition

I've been saving a few of these prints for a while now, since I took my (unintended) break. But now I'm back, with a shiny new Things I Love Thursday, little girls & monsters edition! Kind of sounds like Lady Gaga right? :)

(as always, if you are the owner of one of these lovely pics 
& do not want your art referenced, please contact me!)


Books Can Take You Anywhere by TheLittleFox --such a pretty little print, don't you think? Click on the link for the full pic, she looks like she's floating away to adventureland.

I <3 Books by Fishcakesoboy --from the description "Educated narwhals love a good novel, doncha know." Lol...love it!

Reading Aloud to a Monster by GenevieveSantos --do you think they're reading Where the Wild Things Are? I love how "life-like" the monster looks. I would name him George. Or Pablo.

Little Lady Godiva by TheArtfulBumblebee --she may be Lady Godiva, but she looks like Pippi Longstocking to me and I love it!! Maybe it's Pippi playing Lady? 

No comments:

Post a Comment