Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Want to Re-Read

I haven't done a The Broke & The Bookish Top Ten Tuesday in a while, so I thought it would be nice to get back into this week. We're discussing the top books we want to re-read. I do a lot of that already, so this wasn't too hard for me. What about you? Are you a re-reader? If not, what would be the exception? Tell me below!



1. Harry Potter. Always.

2. The Hunger Games series -I've only read them once, in 2010, when Mockingjay came out. I was a little iffy about the series at first and would love to see what I think now after all the hype. I've also only seen the first movie and really want to re-read them before I watch the second and third.

3. Eleanor & Park and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour -two of my favorite books by two of my favorite new authors! :)

4. Anne of Green Gables --I'm reading the 5th in the series right now and it is really making me want to go back to young Anne in the first book. When I first started this series, in 2012, I didn't realize that Anne would grow up as the series went on and I miss young Anne girl.

5. The Gone series --it'd be great to go back and read these from the beginning and catch all the clues and misdirections he gave throughout the story.

6. Pride & Prejudice --this was the first classic book I read for my blog, 2 years ago, and I'd really like to go back and revisit it. I think I will like it even more the 2nd time.

7. Echo --I zoomed thru this graphic novel series so quickly, I'm sure I missed some stuff. And I will always re-read Terry Moore.

8. Cannery Row and Sweet Thursday --I will probably re-read these next summer, because Steinbeck just means summer to me now. These were my absolute favorite books by him and I can't wait to go back to them!

9. The Night Circus --I would love to be able to go back to this magical world for the first time again! But a re-read will do.

10.The Lunar Chronicles series --I can't wait til the 4th book comes out next year, but I know I will want to re-read this whole series before it does.



No comments:

Post a Comment