Thursday, July 2, 2015

TILT: Bookish Accessories

It's the Thursday before a 3-day weekend and I am ready.to.go. Ready. So let's do a fun Things I Love Thursday to distract us for awhile, shall we? I've gathered up some cute bookish accessories and I want to see/hear about your favorites below!

(if you do not want your item featured, please contact me!)


Librarian Necklace by MissingPiecesStudio -I'm big into librarian things lately, can you tell??

Bookshelf Phone Case on InspiredCases -this is exactly what I was looking for, 2 days ago! And it's going on my wishlist. :)

Bookish Nails by OneNailToRuleThemAll -I tried to talk my sister into doing these for me, she said no lol. I mean, she did these super cute pineapple ones, she can totally do that right??!

Shelf Portrait Necklace by PteelyBraire -this is genius! You can pick your favorite books and they'll do the spines custom for you! Love it.

And for those in the US, happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment