Friday, December 2, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is....

....books books books books. :) A sort of continuation of yesterday's post, in which I share with you some of the books that I am hoping to get this year for Christmas! A nice, pretty little mosaic taken straight from my Goodreads Wishlist, just in case you want to go check them out in more detail or, you know, buy me one as a gift! Lol...


There are a lot on here that I've already read, but checked out from the library or something and now I want a copy of them. Like The Doll People series by Ann M Martin, which was the first book I reviewed on here! :) And The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, that I borrowed from my dad and loved.

And then there are all the new ones for series that I already read, like the newest Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward (yum!) and Pretty Little Liars.

And of course, new to me that I've had recommended or just saw... Maze Runner and Lola & The Boy Next Door. Oooh...and a couple of craft books, like The Repurposed Library! I hope I get at least a few of these books. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment