1. Read 110 books for 2014. I had originally set it for 150 since I way passed my goal last year. But thinking about it, I want to make more time for blogging and actually reviewing most of the books I read, so I lowered it.
2. Read at least 20 Baby-Sitters Club books and review them. I can't believe I thought I could do them all in 1 year (while blogging them all)!!
3. Keep my to-read shelf down to one shelf. O_0 I've done really well the last few months of not buying new books and reading off my shelf, so I was able to condense it down to one 2 foot shelf instead of two! Haha! And I'd like to keep it that way, so I need to read some more before I can buy some more.
4. Try out vlogging. I'm a little nervous about being on camera but I want to move past that and be able to do at least 1 video a month.
5. Continue reading a classic a month and branch out even more. What classic is a must read for you? Have I read it yet? If not, tell me below!
6. Write more non-review posts. Yesterday, when I was doing my favorite for 2013, I realized that I should do more like that. They were a lot of fun to write.
7. Enjoy blogging again. Don't make it into work, when I need a break, I'll take one. When I want to blog every day, I'll go crazy!
8. Continue to utilize my library, especially when the new one opens back up in March! (Picture courtesy of MrLibraryDude)
And that's all I have! :) What are your goals/resolutions/words for the year? How did you do on last year's?