Monday, October 26, 2015

Another Picture Update...

You know how it goes...summer comes and you just want to be in the sunshine or the pool and all of a sudden it's been 2 months since you last blogged. Grr. But I'm still here, reading and trying to blog. So how about a quickie picture update post today? You may have seen these on my Instagram if you follow me there, but just bear with me. :) (Click pics to make bigger!)

First of all, I attempted vlogging for the first time and it was totally awkward and weird and I don't know if I'll try it again lol. But you can see an outtake here. I found this picture at my mom's house last weekend, I'm around 18 years old and was super mad at my mom for taking my picture while I was reading lol.

I loaned my two younger sisters some books. Isla & The Happily Ever After was a hit, to say the least.

I reread Twilight for the first time and actually enjoyed it. Still haven't decided if I'll continue the series though. What do y'all think?

I also rediscovered Jane Green (Bookends was great!) and Bloom County comic strips on Facebook. I experienced the worst problem a book nerd can have and lived through it ;) and spent my first day of my vacation at the library like a proper book nerd.

And I have lots and lots of reviews and posts ready for you lovely people in the next coming weeks! Starting with a book haul and a summer-palooza multi-book review this week. So don't go anywhere, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment