Let's start with some that I haven't seen yet but totally still need to:
1. The Fault in Our Stars --I know!! I can't believe it either! My middle sister went and saw it without me and I just never got to it.
2. The Book Thief --I didn't really have anyone to go see this with. :(
3. Paper Towns --this one actually looks better to me than TFIOS. Way less crying. (Her eyebrows though, they squick me out a bit lol.)
And a couple that I'm not sure if I should see (weigh in below!):
4. Divergent --I loved the first book but they just went downhill after that. Do I really want to set myself up for that disappoint? (Like Twilight?)
5. Maze Runner --I thought the books were just okay.
6. Percy Jackson --I really enjoyed these books, but I heard the movie wasn't that great. At all.
7. Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them --I don't care if JK Rowling is just doing it for the money or not: more Harry Potter world all the time please!
8. The Selection --sure it'll be super cheesy and pandering to young girls who only want to be princesses, but meh...pretty dresses! Lol.
9. Eleanor & Park --OMG YES PLEASE!!! All of Rainbow Rowell's books need to be made into
10. Pride & Prejudice & Zombies --this should be loads of fun. I really enjoyed the book.
11. The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love --this was actually my least favorite of Smith's books so far, but I do think it'll make a cute movie.
12. Looking for Alaska --do you think they'll make every John Green book into a movie eventually? It's kinda crazy. Oh wait, they're doing Let it Snow too, which I would really like lol. So they're just missing Will Grayson, Will Grayson. (Who else wants to see the Tiny Cooper Musical come to life??)