Thursday, October 27, 2011

TILT: Halloween!

Halloween is right around the corner! Do you dress up or go anywhere special? My sis *loves* to make costumes, so she talked me into being a space cadet girl (purple wig and all) and she is going as a 50s chick. We have no specific plans yet, so we may end up at Walmart wandering around in our costumes lol. Here's some special Halloween treats for you to enjoy and I have more for Monday! :)


Old Witch of the Wind Weather Vane by StainlessSteve --very spooky, very well done!

Halloween Bat Stacker Ring by Bewittched --I love this! I would wear it everyday. :)

Elvira Halloween Special Skeleton Cameo & Earrings by CinsationalBaubles --simply lovely

Trick or Treat Greeting Card by ThePaintedPeepShow --I wish I could draw! Look at the floating ghosty! So adorbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment