Monday, October 24, 2011

Update of Sorts...

Hi all! I know, I know...It's been nearly 2 weeks without a post. :( I was on vacation last week and had the best intentions to get lots of blogs written...but, yeah, that didn't happen. I did do lots of fun things though! :) My sis and I went to the State Fair and ate some super yummy foods, including fried pineapple upside down cake. Seriously. Omnomnom. It was a beautiful day for it, a little bit chilly, but way better than being hot! 

And we did some shopping, mostly clothes and books! Half Price Books was having a super sale in their warehouse this past weekend, everything under $3, so you know I had to go! We went on Saturday and I got 8 books plus 6 movies for $17. Woo! I texted my dad to let him know about it and when they went on Sunday, they found out they were having an even BIGGER sale, so I ended up dragging my sister back over there! We got to fill up one of the Half Price reusable bags for $10. I was in heaven lol. I ended up getting 51 books total for $15 over the 2 days! :D Some of these are actually going to be used for giveaways on here, so now you can be excited too lol. I hope they make this sale a regular event, it was really awesome.


I did some reading too this week (too much according to my sister but whatev). I finished up my annual summer reread of Harry Potter *sad face* and read a few other books and started a few more. I'm hoping to have a review of Graceling up tomorrow, and then a BSC book that hits a little too close to home for me. And I have a super spooky TILT coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment