Thursday, July 19, 2012

TILT: Book Lovers Unite! +Random Thoughts

Today's Things I Love Thursday was easy-peasy...books. Book lovers. Passion for books. You got it? Good! :)

(click picture to make larger or here for details)

And a few random things that popped in my head this morning:

*I'm at 58% on my reading challenge for the year. Woot woot. Did you make a challenge for yourself? How are you doing on it?

*You know how on my last TILT I was totally disgusted with my bookshelves? Well, last week I suddenly had the bright idea to turn my extra shelf (that I had wanted to get rid of) on its butt in front of my window and push my old, ghetto plushy reading chair (that is too heavy to get rid of right now lol) to the corner. Can you say a big, fat DUH!? Here's the shelf a few years ago, on it's side...I put the stuffed animals away a while back and lately it's just been holding my to-reads. So I did it over the weekend and totally reorganized all my books and I LOVE IT!! I am so happy with it, I don't know WHAT took me so long!


*Going along with that, I still want to hang some pictures and stuff up and then I was thinking of doing a bookshelf tour on video. What do y'all think? I really like the vlogs but I've never done one. It'll have to be on my iPhone, so I'm not sure how well it will turn out. But I'm going to try!

2 comments:

  1. Great TILT theme! I have a few of those pics on my Pinterest "Bibliophilia" board. You can't go wrong with books. If you do a bookshelf tour, I'd be all over it! Don't you think you can tell a lot about a person by their bookshelf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh yeah, Pinterest is where I got most of them lol...I've become addicted. (Here's me if you want to add, but I understand if not! http://pinterest.com/SeeJennRead/ )

    Yay! I think it will be fun, I'll just have to get over my squeaky voice lol. And you can definitely tell a lot about a person! I wonder what mine says? "will read anything and everything, likes organized chaos" ;)

    ReplyDelete