Today's Top 10 topic by The Broke & The Bookish is an interesting one and was pretty easy for me. 10 characters I'd switch places with? Here we go!
1. Hermione-I'd handle being tortured by Bellatrix if it meant I got Ron Weasley and lived in the magical wizarding world in the end! :) And tied for first place would be Professor McGonagall, because she's frigging awesome. She gets to turn into a cat without all the nasty Polyjuice side-effects!
2. Anna (and The French Kiss)-I want that fresh, exciting love and bonus points for it being in Paris.
3. Mary Anne, secretary extraordinaire of The Baby-Sitters Club-I don't know if I would necessarily want to be Mary Anne, but she is the most similar to me. Although I don't cry nearly as much.
4. Becky Bloomwood (Confessions of a Shopaholic)-OMG, this first book came out in 2000?? Wow, I feel old now. Anyway, yes, Becky has debt and all that, but she has fabulous things and she always gets out of trouble and in the end she gets the super handsome, David Beckham-esque rich dude who takes care of everything. Plus a cute kid. Who doesn't want that?
5. Scout (To Kill a Mockingbird)-she may not have grown up in the best time or place, but she sure has the best family I've ever seen (even without a Mama).
6. Elizabeth Wakefield of Sweet Valley-okay, yes she does that whole evil twin thing (and I'm not talking about Margo), but come on...who didn't want to be one of the twins back in the day? "long, golden hair, blue-green eyes, a tan, and a dimple in their left cheek." I kind of want to start buying all of these too like the BSC books. That would be totally crazy though, wouldn't it?
7. Zannah McFee (Hunky Dory Dairy)-no real reason, I'm just weird like that. ;) I'd like to go to Pineapple Place too.
8. Bella Swan-I know you're all thinking "whaaaa???" But hear me out! I would want to be Bella so I can turn her life around and make her not such a whiny, over-indulged, dependent on stalker boyfriends, selfish girl. Heh. And also, I would make her have maybe some expressions every once in a while?
9. Ramona Quimby-big sister named Beezus, doll named Chevrolet, what's not to love?
10.Sister Bear from the Berenstain Bears-I stalled out on the last one, so I asked my sister and this is who she said lol. She dressed up as Sister Bear once in elementary school and these were her absolute favorite books.