Thursday, July 11, 2013

TILT: Jewelry for the Book Nerd

I was browsing on Etsy yesterday and kept coming across all these cool bookish jewelry things, so I decided to do another Things I Love Thursday based on book nerd jewelry! :)

(as always, please contact me if you do not want your shop featured)


I Still Believe in 398.2 by ThePendantEmporium --I've seen this one floating around on Pinterest a lot lately and I just adore it. And it is super cheap too...I may have to get it soon!

Librarian Locket Ring by Marolsha --I like that it opens up, so you can put secret notes in there, like your library card number lol.

there is no friend as loyal as a book by CynicalRedHead --maybe the only thing I like about Hemingway hah!

The Little Prince Book Locket by TuesdaysAndFridays --love the charms with it. This shop has a ton of cute book lockets too, including Harry Potter & John Green! Love!


And a special extra fave, this amazing Harry Potter/Molly Weasley themed pocket watch necklace by RazaelsLair. The detail in this is incredible and a very decent price for what you get! This is another one that I may have to buy myself soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment