I actually already have a list going of sequels or series I don't want to forget about when I have some extra money again, so this week's Top 10 Broke & Bookish topic should be pretty easy!
First, let's start with 5 series that are already out and I have either just read the first book or need to get caught up on the series:
1. Dog Blood by David Moody --I just read the first book in the Hater series last week and I really enjoyed it. It's an intriguing world and I can't wait to see how it continues. Also, the cover is so striking it just makes you want to look again.
2. The Chaos: Numbers #2 by Rachel Ward --another that I just read last week, but I didn't realize this was a trilogy until I started it. Very intrigued.
3. Scarlet (and Cress): Lunar Chronicles #2 by Marissa Meyer --I actually have this one on hold for at the library right now! I need to go get it and hopefully by the time I finish it, they'll have #3 too lol.
4. Last Breath: Morganville Vampires #11 & Up! by Rachel Caine --I am so behind on this series! The last book of the series comes out TODAY and it's getting harder to follow her on Twitter without getting spoilers lol. I really love this series and I actually have this book, so I need to get on it!
5. Lover at Last: Black Dagger Brotherhood #11 by JR Ward --I really really want to get this one soon. Yum.
And 5 books that are continuing their series in the future that I can't wait for:
1. The Fiery Heart: Bloodlines #4 by Richelle Mead --ack I am so ready for this next book!
2. The Boy Most Likely To: My Life Next Door #2 by Huntley Fitzpatrick --I just found out there was going to be a sequel to this the other day and I squee'd, I was that excited lol.
3. The Long Way Home: Family Tree #2 by Ann M Martin --this actually just came out last week and I'm pretty excited about it. The first book was very good and it's nice to read some more serious non-BSC stories by her.
4. Unwholly & Unsouled: Unwind #2 by Neal Shusterman --I have the 2nd one at home right now from the library. I think I will do a reread of the first though because it's been a while and maybe by then, the library will have #3 too (just like Cress lol).
5. Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins --I am waiting patiently for this one because I know Stephanie is having some problems lately and I want her to be happy with her life and her work.