Friday, September 7, 2018

Is it too early for Halloween posts? Never!!!

I am starting my Halloween obsession extra early this year y'all. Last year, I at least managed to wait until October hah! I don't know why, maybe because the stores put the holiday stuff out earlier and earlier each year. Or I'm just really ready for cooler temperatures here in Texas. Either way, this is me:

So yeah, I'm already gathering Halloween decor (I highly suggest Dollar Tree and At Home) and finding fun crafts to do and thinking about what spooky books I want to read. And I'm going to share a few of these things with you today and also ask for some book suggestions! What's your absolute must-read for October/fall/Halloween? I'll probably be sharing some of mine as the months go on too.

In the bookstagram world, book displays are getting more and more elaborate. I tend to be a little more basic with mine but here are two fun and easy ones that I'm going to do for October. I already bought some legs hah! What's your favorite Halloweeny book picture you've done or seen? Share it in the comments!

 (not sure of sources for these, so if you know, share please!)

These classic literature monster posters are so cool! I think I'll print some out for my bedside table. (Joking...except maybe Frankenstein's monster) That's a great price though for all 4! I want to do a fun spooky display in my roll-top desk cabinet and these will work nicely I think.


And ending on a "so cute I squealed" note, check out this happy little campfire scene by Lucy Fleming. I hope her shop opens up again soon so I can buy some prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment