Thursday, October 5, 2017

TILT: Halloween Goodies!!

Okay, I'm going to be honest...I am always obsessed with Halloween. I love it. But this year, it's over the top. I'm more excited about Halloween than Christmas (for now lol). I'm so excited to decorate my new apartment. My sister is coming over this Friday for a Halloween night of fun. I'm trying to convince her to watch Purge: Election Year but it'll most likely be Hocus Pocus. :D So I decided to just go with it and give y'all my favorite things I've found this year for Things I Love Thursday!


I have found so many good Halloween decorations: Target, Big Lots, and Dollar Tree have been my favorite places. (You can check out my Instagram for pics when I decorate this weekend!)

(Here's a good preview of Target's collection)

I made this Harvest/Halloween trail mix last night for work and it is so yummy! I didn't even bother baking it like the recipe calls for, just tossed it in a bowl and shook it all up. Took literally 2 minutes. Also, I got cinnamon Rice Chex, which really helped the flavor, since I wasn't adding the drizzle. Highly recommend!

Okay, are these little kitty pumpkins not the cutest things you've ever seen? I have to make some. I bought a pumpkin already, just need to steal get some ribbon from my sister. I'm not even going to bother with the big pumpkin. Just make a bunch of different sized cat ones. >.<

Are you obsessed with Halloween? Share your favorite finds/links/recipes below! Oh and your favorite spooky reads, I haven't even started on those yet. I have a few ideas, but can always use more recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment