The Broke & Bookish for this weeks list! :)
Let's start with to-buy and I'm going to limit this to just future releases because if I don't, it would be like my Top 52 or something lol. (I just checked and it's actually 51...am I good or what?)
1. Spell Bound: Hex Hall #3 by Rachel Hawkins: technically I need to buy 2 and 3; I read 1 and enjoyed it but wasn't sure if I would read the other 2. After hearing all the hype though, I think I want to.
2. Lover Reborn: Black Dagger Brotherhood #10 by JR Ward: mmmm....I devour these books when they come out! I can't wait for Tohr's story.
3. Uglies: Shay's Story Graphic Novel by Scott Westerfield: I'm really excited about this fresh take on the Uglies series and seeing it in graphic novel form!
4. Bitterblue: The Seven Kingdoms #3 by Kristin Cashore: isn't this on everyone's list?? OMG I can't wait lol...
5. Black Dawn: The Morganville Vampires #12 by Rachel Caine: oooh....I didn't know there was a new one already! I have to read the last one still!
6. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson: the first non-series book on my list lol...
7. What Happened to Hannah by Mary Kay McComas: looks interesting.
8. The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone: looks similar to Lola & The Boy Next Door maybe? Which I looooved and will be reviewing soon. :)
9. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: hmm...she usually does best sticking to the Shopaholic series, but this one looks pretty cute.
10. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler: Oooh...a mystery. :)
And on my to-read list...meaning I already have them and what the heck am I waiting for??
1. Lover Unleashed: Black Dagger Brotherhood #9 by JR Ward
2. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
3. Ghost Town: Morganville Vampires #9 by Rachel Caine
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
5. Destined: House of Night #9 by PC Cast
6. Extra: Uglies #4 by Scott Westerfield: I think this is going to be my next one so I can review the series as a whole.
7. Hunger: Gone #2 by Michael Grant: these books are surprisingly hard to find at Half Price, I ended up buying it new recently at B&N.
8. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman: I've seen the movie a long time ago but never read the book and the awesome Mark of Mark Does Stuff is going to start reading it next week and I want to read it along with him. :)
10.My last to-read is an unknown...I need to pick a classic for April but I'm not sure what I want to go for yet. Any suggestions? Does Princess Bride count? No? Darn.