Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Faves

So much for blogging this week...I went to blog yesterday afternoon and my laptop wouldn't come on. :(( I am taking it to my dad, Mr Techie, tomorrow and hopefully he can fix it! I decided to do a quick Friday Faves today instead to tide us over. :) In no particular order, here are 5 things I've been fangirling over this week:

1. Robin Thicke's new song "Blurred Lines" is my new lady jam...it makes me wanna dance in my bedroom and I hardly ever do that. (the vid is a little NSFW)

2. I started an Instagram to continue my 365 project from Flickr and I am loving it! So much more fun and interaction there. Also, now I get to participate in Momiji contests and Throwback Thursdays...check out this cute pic of my sis & I (posted by sis-I'm the taller one)! :)

3. I am halfway thru my first reread in 3 years of Terry Moore's amazingly awesome graphic novel, Strangers In Paradise. And it is just as stupendously wonderful as I remember. If you think you aren't into graphic novels, try this one. It'll change your mind. If you are into graphic novels and haven't read this one, you're missing out!
(go to terrymooreart for more artwork & book info)

4. This pic from AwkwardFamilyPhotos is my new profile pic on Facebook. It makes me giggle every time I see it. And bonus points, it kind of looks like a cross between me and my sis lol.

5. I've decided (just this minute) to have a no-buying books summer. More out of necessity...we have 3 graduations, 3 birthdays, 1 baby shower, & Father's Day to buy for lol. I have more than enough on my to-read shelf to keep me occupied and I am going to do my Annual Summer Reread of Harry Potter, so hopefully I can do this. I may have to check out a classic or two from the library or onto my Kindle, but that's okay. I want to read my shelves, I have so many good books there!

And that's it...what are you loving/fangirling over this week? So You Think You Can Dance? BEA13? Your new puppy? I want to hear about it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment