The Broke & The Bookish, we're discussing them today! :)
1. Anne of Green Gables -yep, I'm back to adding this on every TTT. It is just the perfect feel good book (except for the end boo). Anne has such vivacity and imagination, you can't help but be swept along with her.
2. Anna & The French Kiss -I've seen this one on at least 5 lists already this morning lol, so obviously you all know about it and how it's the perfect blend of lighthearted and serious moments.
3. Any books you read between the ages of 8 and 14, which for me would be Bad News Ballet, Baby-Sitters Club, Hunky Dory Dairy, Sweet Valley Twins & High, mysteries by Betty Ren Wright, Lois Duncan, Christopher Pike, and lots more! :)
4. Any in the Nerds series by Vicki Lewis Thompson -romance books that are almost on the naughty side, about hot nerds. :) My personal favorite is Talk Nerdy to Me.
5. Harry Potter -hah, thought I was going to leave that one out, didn't you? ;) I would only include this one if you've read the whole series at least twice though. Then it's like coming home. (Have I used this pic before? I don't really care, just wondering heh.)
6. Pretty Little Liars or Gossip Girl -both are supreme fluff, but still enough intrigue and scandal to keep your interest. Plus, then you can have a marathon TV viewing party after you read them.
7. Silly romances with ridiculous premise(s?), like Trish Jensen's Stuck With You (two lawyers are quarantined together after getting Tibetan Concupiscence Virus. No, really.) or Phi Beta Bimbo.
8. Anything by Sophie Kinsella, Marian Keyes, Jane Green, etc...
9. Bossypants (Tina Fey) or Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (Mindy Kaling) -these chicks are super funny, so if you need a laugh, pick up one of their bios.
10.Arg, I've completely blanked out on a last one! So how about some more old school reads like Dean Koontz, Mary Higgins Clark, Piers Anthony...the first 2 may be suspenseful or scary sometimes, but I still consider them light "junk food" reads.