1. Sometimes I just want to be lazy and read all the time and not think about how I'm going to review a book or what "this or that" means. And I've been in kind of a slump lately of that. So that's what I've been doing...reading. And watching all the season finales on TV heh.
@ElizaGolightly4) and those were the bad parts. But I got some fun toys and art and I got to meet Terry Moore and he signed some books for me and my dad which was so amazing. We took a Doctor Who pic for all you Who-vians. :) My sis even had fun and agreed that we should dress up next time (I have the most amazing costume idea already!) and definitely try to go on Friday or Sunday instead of Saturday.
3. A lot of reading...but hey, I'm at 48% to my Goodreads goal! And I finished my May classic yesterday and will have that review up this week. Also, I've read so many books that I'm not currently reading anything lol. And I'm getting excited to start my Annual (except last year) Summer Reread of Harry Potter. I would like to do some kind of special blogging for it, but I'm not sure what yet. Any ideas? Still trying my hardest to get my sister to read them with me too.
4. I cleaned up my bookshelves too! They were a little out of control. I got all my to-reads on the shelf and put away the 40 books (actual amount eep!) that were in the living room/craft area and was so proud of myself...and then Half Price Books had their 20% off sale this weekend. And I now have a stack of books on the floor again. And this comic by The Infinite Curio is almost the exact conversation I had with my sister. But I'm okay with that. :)
5. I started an Instagram this weekend to continue my 365 toy pic project because the new Flickr is not appealing to me at all (and that's putting it mildly and nicely). Feel free to follow me...it will be mostly toy pics, but also bookish findings, cute animals, and weird pics of me.
6. Thanks to number 4, I have a stack of giveaway books too, I just need to figure out how to split them up. I also have the library con books to giveaway still...maybe I'll try to do a whole month of giveaways or something. :)
And that's where I've been. I'll have reviews up this week for my May classic, the latest BSC book, and maybe another Green Gables? Hopefully.