Thursday, July 24, 2014

TILT: More Bookish Goodies!

Time for another Things I Love Thursday? I think so! I've got a couple of lovely wearables plus some cute crafting items, so let's get started! And as always, share below anything you are loving this week!

(if you do not want your item featured, please contact me!)


Bird Page Bag by Retrofied --this is such a cute bag, I love the fabric and the shape! Would be perfect for a quick trip to the library or maybe for an afternoon at the bookstore.

Book Lovers Masking Tape at LightLife --seriously??! I NEED this tape! Love it so much and cheap! I've been getting into the washi/craft tape lately (not a good idea, so addicting) and I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. Just think of all the things you could do with it!

Build Your Own Penguin Book Truck at Penguin.com --okay, this is just adorable. I'm going to print me one out soon and build it. Maybe I'll take it on adventures around town too lol.

Shoes of Note on ModCloth --more adorableness!! I can't stand it. :) I saw some others recently that were the cheap white canvas sneakers with notebook paper lines drawn on and I think I might try to recreate them. I'll let you know how/if they work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment