Thursday, March 26, 2015

TILT: Be a Proud Nerd!

Yay, it's pre-Friday! :) I need some Things I Love Thursday today, how about you? This was a no brainer: I am totally obsessed lately with quirky/weird graphic tees. I would buy every one of these plus a dozen more if I had the money. What are you obsessed with lately? Do you have a favorite bookish tshirt? I want to see it!

(if you do not want your item featured, please contact me!)


Wha'cha Reading? Giraffe on Zazzle by Redqueenself  -He has glasses!! So cute!

Read to Me on BookRiot -love the conversation heart look.

meet me at the library by Abjectbirth -perfect for...a day at the library? I think so! :)

I'd Rather be Reading by LittleAtoms -I love the color & style of this tshirt. Bonus: it's on clearance right now, so hurry and go buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment