Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I've Added to my To-Be-Read Shelf Lately

Today's The Broke & The Bookish topic: 10 books I've added to my TBR shelf. Easy right? I count TBR as books that I physically own, so this should be even easier. Tell me what books you've added to your shelf lately! And hey, what should I read next?? Here's a quick snapshot I took of my to-read books, almost exactly 2 months ago:


1-3 a handful of free eBooks: Friends with More Benefits (Luke Young), Cinema Lumiere (Hattie Holden Edmonds), The Story of Awkward (RK Ryals)

4-7 several graphic novels: X-Men: Days of Future Past & Present (Chris Claremont), Locke & Key: Vol 6 (Joe Hill), Shadow Kiss: Vampire Academy #3 (Richelle Mead)

8 I Will Always Love You: Gossip Girl #12 (Cecily Von Ziegesar)

9-10 some old school: A Wrinkle in Time (Madeleine L'Engle), Izzy, Willy-Nilly (Cynthia Voigt)


And bonus: the 2 oldest books on my TBR shelf, both from 2008 eek!!: Odd Hours: Odd Thomas #4 (Dean Koontz), A Lion Among Men: The Wicked Years #3 (Gregory Maguire)



4 comments:

  1. I really liked the first Odd Thomas book. I haven't moved on with the series yet, but I'm definitely planning to. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me...I read the first 2 (maybe 3?) and loved them, then I "found" contemporary romance and YA and it just got pushed back lol. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I just picked up the first issue of Locke and Key from the library today at lunch. I also read the first in Wicked Years series several years ago, and while I liked it, I never felt like continuing on. Love your graphics - how true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locke & Key is so great! I'm actually starting a reread of it so I can read the last one lol. :)

      Delete