Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Bookish Halloween Costumes!

Happy Halloween everyone!! Are you doing anything fun tonight? Unfortunately, we're expecting lots of rain, so I may not get many trick or treaters and I am very sad about that. So I may end up watching more Stranger Things (or possibly HalloweenTown 2) and eating all the candy I bought for kids lol. And probably finish Bad Girls Don't Die because I was too spooked out to finish it last night. Seriously, I had to go look at kittens on Pinterest before I could go to sleep.

Did you dress up today for work/school/running errands? I did a low-key cat lady outfit, but mostly it's just my normal clothes with a bit more makeup than usual. :D And today's The Broke & The Bookish TTT topic is perfect if you want a bookish costume. I gathered these mostly from Pinterest so don't have links. (If your pic is shared & you don't want it to be, please contact me & I'll take it down immediately!)

Love this Princess Jellyfish group cosplay!! Especially since they did a before otaku version and after stylish.

Super comfy Arthur cosplay (he was my favorite as a kid), a creepy cute Coraline with her friend, and a seriously adorable Matilda. I've never read Matilda, I should change that...I love the movie!

What a great way to take your littlest one along! This Where the Wild Things Are family is my favorite.

Into mischief? Pippi Longstocking, Sherlock Holmes, or Harriet the Spy are perfect for you!

And of course, no bookish costume list is complete without some Harry Potter goodies. These Snape & Luna teens are perfect, they've got the attitudes down!

And a bonus: when you can't decide on a specific book, just go as a book fairy! (I'm hoping they chose carefully which books to use for this costume lol.)



1 comment: