Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sleeping Guys in Libraries...

What's the deal with people coming to the library just to sleep?? I come for the free internet and books lol. And it's almost always older guys; do their wives not let them nap at home? Anyway, I try to get a sneaky pic when I can, because I think it's funny :) so I thought I'd start sharing them with you! Today, we've actually got dueling nappers...maybe y'all can help me choose a winner?

First up is this guy, who fell asleep 2 minutes after finishing his snack cake (he woke up 15 minutes later, ate the 2nd one, and went back to sleep).

And second is this guy, who is snoring like crazy and keeps leaning more and more to the side. I'm inclined to call him the winner, because if he actually falls out of his chair, I'm gonna laugh my butt off. =D (I'll come edit this post if he actually does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment