Thursday, April 11, 2013

TILT: The Night Circus

I'm loving the magical circus theme lately thanks to The Night Circus, so I thought I'd continue it with today's Things I Love! And you may see a special circus themed crafty project from me soon too...if I can manage to make it work. :) What are you loving this week? Has a recent book inspired you in different ways? I want to hear about it!

(if you do not want your craft pictured, please contact me!)


The Night Circus Postcard Pack by LostPlotsShop --the illustrations on these are just lovely. And since I've recently joined Postcrossing again, these would be perfect to send out around the world!

Starry Night Circus Tent Night Light by TheRekindledPage --this is kind of brilliant, y'all. They took the super popular dictionary prints and made their own, awesome twist on it. Oooh, I love the Hot Air Balloons in Paris one too!!

Mini Top Hat by TempleBeautiful --so stinking cute! I wonder if I can pull off miniature top hats...

Reveur Necklace & Earrings by BeadsByTheBook --love the clock charm! Now you can show you're a reveur in the summer time without wearing a bulky red scarf! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment