Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bookshelf Organization: 5 Hours of Work in 2.07 Minutes!

Hi all! I know I've been saying for a long time now that I wanted to start vlogging and never had the courage. Well, I got some courage for Christmas. ;) I've been needing to redo my bookshelves for ages and my 2 weeks of vacation around Christmas was the perfect time. I decided to film the whole thing in warp speed and show it here. I hope you find it interesting. Maybe this will give me even more courage to speak on the next video! (I mean, if I can show y'all my butt, I can speak to you right??) Oh, and huge thanks to my sister @DashOfDazzle for editing the video for me and taking out the parts where I'm getting up off the floor awkwardly lol.

(I made the video as big as I could get it here, but you can click for full screen too)

No comments:

Post a Comment