Thursday, January 8, 2015

TILT: Books in TV

It has been sooooo long since I've done a Things I Love Thursday! :( I am really trying to get back into the swing of things, blogging-wise, with the new year and this is one of my favorite features. If you're new here, welcome and be sure to check out the TILT tag below, there's some great stuff there! I'm going simple today...I love when I catch a book/reading reference in a TV show I'm watching and I've got some of my favorites here today. What's your favorite book/TV reference?


You can actually buy this My Little Pony meme on a TShirt at RedBubble! So cute! I just finished watching MLP on Netflix last weekend. It was a good Saturday/Sunday morning show to watch. :) Twilight Sparkle is my favorite, naturally.

Daria & Arthur
(click to make bigger)

The Middle & Simpsons (of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment