Thursday, January 15, 2015

TILT: Book Posters #12

Book posters are some of my favorite things to do for Things I Love Thursday. (As you can probably tell.) There are so many talented people out there and it just amazes me what they can come up with. You'll want to go to the links to see these beauties in full size! 

And what else am I loving today? The fact that it's going to be 60+ degrees this weekend, just in time for my mom's birthday! And all the organizing we did over Christmas vacation (especially my bookshelves). Orange is the New Black, which I just started watching recently. My kitty cat, who is like Velcro when you have a fleece blanket in your lap. Oh, and my new toy photo project for this year! :) Now you tell me what you're loving on this wonderful pre-Friday!

(if you do not want your work featured here, please contact me!)

Reading by Erin Beachy -I so wish I could draw half as good as this!

Bowl of Reading by Jazzberry Blue on Society6 -I love the cherry on top :)

Little Girl in a Library by Petit Four Thought -seriously, another talented artist making me jealous! Also, that's how I feel when I go to the library lol.

Book Alphabet by BuchAbet (I believe they are the artist, correct me if I'm wrong) -this alphabet was made using real books! I can see this in a nursery or children's room, can't you?


Bonus, because I love this comic (hopefully I haven't shown it before) by Grant Snider of stray books. You can purchase a print of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment