Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Didn't Get to in 2014

Today's The Broke & The Bookish Top Ten Tuesday topic (say that sentence 5 times fast!) got me thinking. I still haven't done any kind of year in review post or really even looked at my stats yet. Maybe I'll get to that this weekend. Until then, let's talk about the books I didn't get to in 2014! Take a look at my list and tell me what needs to be pushed to the top and what needs to be added. :)

1. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead -I have this one but have been waiting for it to be a little closer to the release of #6 (the last one!) because I know I will want to binge read them.

2. The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by JR Ward -I'm actually 2 books behind in this series boo!

3. The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld #11) by Gena Showalter -arg, I'm 2 books behind in this series too! I need to catch up on my bad boy supernatural books!

4. Rooms by Lauren Oliver -I wanted to read this around Halloween but it was too new for my library to have yet.

5. Undivided (Unwind #4) by Neal Shusterman -I actually forgot this one was coming out. Adding to my list right now! :)

6. We Were Liars by E Lockhart -I have heard so much about this (and yet, really nothing at all lol) and really want to read it!

7. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick -I really loved My Life Next Door, so I'm ready to try anything by this author!

8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira -I don't remember where I heard of this one, but it looks so interesting! And exactly like something Teenage Jenn would do. :)

9. This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki -I just purchased this one with my Christmas gc, but I think I might wait until actual summer to read it.

10.Alpha & Omega (Locke & Key #6) by Joe Hill -I had to wait until the final arc came out in paperback, so it would match the rest. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that!?

(pic by me, book is "The Academy" by CL Stone: highly recommend!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment