Thursday, September 14, 2017

TILT: Book Posters #15

Bookish artwork is one of my favorite things. I get so inspired by some of them and others I want to buy and hang on my wall so I can look at every day. I've got several prints already that I need to hang up soon and share with you all, but I want more! (I feel like Veruca Salt when I say that.) So today's Things I Love Thursday is going to feed that want. :) Do you have a favorite bookish print/poster/art piece? I'd love to see it!

(if you do not want your art shared, please contact me & I will take it down!)

Unfortunately, I could not find sources for these first 3 prints, which is super annoying. If you know any of these sources, please please share so I can link back to them!

1. I am so looking forward to Friday so I can cuddle up with my boyfriend and his doggies and relax with a good book...and probably some Doctor Who. :) It's been a long week already and I'm ready for the weekend!

2. I'm missing my book kitty, Binky, lately. We had to put him to sleep in February...he was almost 18 years old! This is the last pic I took of him I think, crying to get him out of that chair lol.

3. I wonder if this is actually a fabric print? That would make such a cute dress, especially for librarians!

4. This print by Igor Morski is magical, letting books carry you away to far-off lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment