Thursday, September 7, 2017

TILT: Bookshelves

Ever since I moved (okay, before I moved. Always.), I've been obsessed with getting new bookshelves. So of course, that's what I'm focusing on for Things I Love Thursday today!! (Click any of the pics to make bigger!)

(if you do not want your picture shared, please let me know & I will take it down!)

A truly lovely rainbow reading nook from Oh-thebookfeels

This gorgeous green shelf didn't have a source but I love all the different sized shelves and crannies! This is probably a dream shelf for me. And I would definitely need the step stool lol.

Has anyone else been completely obsessed with getting a library cart ever since that Book Riot article? No? Just me? Well fine then. ;) KylieMInteriors shows off different ways to use the Ikea cart and I really love this sunshine yellow one from Amazon (comes in lots of colors). My sister suggested I could use it for my to-read books and I love that idea! Now, I just need some money. Hmm...
Okay, it's totally impractical but how cool is this bathroom/library? And I seriously considered purchasing this bookshelf shower curtain on Amazon when I moved, but I decided against it. One of you should buy it so I can live thru you! lol...

What are you loving on this fabulous September Thursday? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment