Thursday, January 19, 2012

TILT: The Joy of Books! Plus Updates!

Things I Love Thursday is simple today...this video. Because A) It's books duh! B) Imagine the time and patience it took to do this! C) The rainbow order bits and D) BOOKS! DANCING! :)



Also, a bit of an update for you...the next books I want to blog from 2011 is the Luxe series, but I want to make a pretty, pretty Polyvore for them, so it's going a little slow. 

I also have 3 BSC books to review and then it's time for another Super Special! Yay! Once I start reading that, I think I'm going to do a little giveaway on here and my Twitter. What do you think? Would you be interested in a BSC giveaway? I'm planning on doing some other book giveaways later in the year, but thought I'd start with the books that are the whole reason I started this blog. :)

What else is new? I decided as part of my New Year Goals to read a classic book each month, to get me away from the YA/Vampire/BSC trap I've gotten into. (not that there's anything wrong with that!) So, I am currently reading Pride & Prejudice at work (because it makes me look smart lol). I have to honestly say that, right now, it is a little slow and I'm not sure what the hype is about. *cringes* But I am giving it a chance, so we shall see. Any suggestions for the next months' classic choices? I'd love to hear them!

I also had another trip to the big Half Price Books in Dallas last weekend (I loooove that store) and came back with a decent haul of books, including the 4th Vampire Academy book, which I will start soon, and The Help, which I have bowed to peer pressure to get lol. Okay, I think that's all I have for now...happy reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment