Thursday, January 12, 2012

TILT: Pinterest!

Today's Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by the letter 'P' for Pinterest. I love Pinterest, it's such a fun time-waster lol. There are so many great pictures and ideas on there...and OMG, don't search the food boards when you're hungry! You will want to eat everything in your kitchen afterwards, trust me! Do you have a Pinterest account? Follow me on there! Want to get on Pinterest? Comment below with your email and I'll send you an invite!

Here's a few of my favorite book related things...and my whole book board.

I love the colors in this room, but I really pinned it for the READ on the wall...I want to get those big wood letters at the craft store in all different fonts to spell READ over my bookshelf.

Book Christmas tree...next year for sure.

I neeeeed a book cocoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment