Thursday, June 19, 2014

TILT: Book Posters #11

Time for another Things I Love Thursday: Book Posters edition!! I found some awesome ones on Pinterest this time. What are you loving this week? Besides books, of course, I'm also loving So You Think You Can Dance. It's one of my favorite summer shows. And also the yummy creamy avocado pasta that I'm about to have for lunch. :) And especially, the fact that it is Thursday and only 1.5 days til the weekend!! I am SO READY lol. Okay, on to the book stuff...


Book Birthday by French Fries & Waffles --this is more of a comic (be sure to go read it up close!), but I still think it'd be cute as a poster. And that sounds like the perfect birthday to me! You can buy some of the artist's prints here.

I don't know if this is available to print anywhere, but how cool is this vintage summer reading poster by Rudi Bass? You can see more of them on Stickers & Stuff's blog.


I love Maurice Sendak so much and this vacation poster is adorable. He did a whole book of reading posters that you can view on BrainPickings.org and buy on Amazon. Of course, the wild things are my favorite, but I love this sea dragon too.

And finally, this neat book print by Fifth & Hazel. I love the basic drawings of the books and searching to see if you're favorite title is on there. You can buy and print your own black & white version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment