Thursday, June 12, 2014

TILT: Bookish Goodies

Just some good old bookish goodies on today's Things I Love Thursday! :) Have you stumbled across any book pretties lately? I'd love to see them!

(if you do not want your item shown here, 
please let me know & I will remove it immediately!)

Bookish Necklace by VintageVampJewels --this shop has a lot of really cute bookish necklaces, but this one is so simple and elegant, it's my fave!

Bookish Girl ID Bracelet by BookishGirls --really? This shop is the perfect place for book nerds to get all their jewelry! :) And I'm jealous of people who can do metal stamping like that. I'm crafty, but not that crafty!

Bookish Tote Bag by BonnieBruno --if you were one of the lucky ones who got to go to BEA recently, I'm sure you are all tote bagged out (so you could get the pillow instead). But for the rest of us, this is the perfect bag to take to the library or used bookstore!

Bookish Quote Earrings by PendantMadness --I love that this has the definition on it. Bonus: you could get the I Still Believe in 398.2 pair too and mix them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment