Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BSC News!

No BSC review today, sorry! Although, I have read the 3rd one and should have it up this week. :) BUT! I had some news and links and stuff that I wanted to share.

First and most important...as I was adding the first couple of books to my Goodreads list, I stumbled across an amazing thing: The Summer Before: A Babysitters Club PREQUEL!! Squeeee!!! It's been out since last year, how did I not know this existed?? It comes out in paperback in April, and there is no way I am buying one book out of 200 in hardbound, (that is a HUGE pet peeve of mine by the way!) so I will get it then and read it at the end like it's supposed to be. Eeeee!!

And second...I realized I'm missing one of Logan's Special Edition books. Because apparently he had 2? Ugh...so annoying. And also, I've come to the realization that I need to get the Mystery series books. But holy crap, there's like 40? Really? I haven't read any of the Mysteries, so you tell me, should I get them?

And last...some other blogs devoted to the BSC that I've found in my research. :) Since I'm not just reviewing the BSC books, I thought it'd be fun to check out what others are saying!

BSCrevisited has some great reviews of the books and I love their snarky revisited reactions. The only thing I don't like is that they aren't in order, but that's probably just my anal side lol.

Entropificus which I mentioned before, but definitely worth a repeat! Awesome drawings of Claudia and some of the other girls' outrageous outfits.

What Claudia Wore but not just about Claudia! :)

Claudia's Room everyone loves Claudia lol...maybe a bit too snarky for me, but I enjoyed it!

Okay, that's all for now...this blog post has been brought you by "the ellipsis"...cause....you know...I used a lot of them! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment