Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting organized and a schedule??

This week has been so odd...I was off on Monday for New Year's, then I got sick late Wednesday night and stayed home on Thursday and all of a sudden, it's Friday! I started my review of The Doll People on Wednesday, but didn't finish it in time and was going to post it on Thursday and then do my first Babysitter's Club review on Friday. Well, that didn't happen! :(

So, I think I am going to take this weekend and set up a schedule for the BSC reviews (I can't decide if I want to have them all finished this year which would mean more than 1 a week or just let them continue next year?!) and I really need to check my mail...I probably have 13 packages waiting for me! Okay, maybe not 13, but a lot! I also desperately need to clean up my bookshelf; I sold a bunch of books a while back and never fixed the empty spaces. It's horrible! I will take some before and after pictures too so you can see the horribleness lol...and I want to take some pics of my BSC books. Oh! And I also want to read some, duh! ;) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment