Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog!

So, I'm going to try to give this blog thing another try. :) It's just me, Jenn, this time and it's all about something I'm very passionate about...books! I heart reading. One of my favorite ways to spend a weekend afternoon is browsing around a bookstore (or 2 or 3) for hours, picking out lots of different books to look at and selecting a few (or 5 or 6 lol) to buy.

I read lots of different kinds of books, but lately I've been very into vampire (who isn't?!) and YA books. And also lots of rereading old books from my childhood. One of the main influences on my childhood were the Babysitter's Club books by Ann M Martin: I still have all my old books and have the remaining 6 books to complete my collection on their way to me from Amazon right now! So, I've decided to do a massive reread of the whole series. :)

My main goal for this blog is to review the books I'm reading throughout the year. I've been rating my books for the past 3 years on Goodreads (feel free to add me there also!) and have just recently begun actually reviewing some of the books. I feel like this year, I want to get more into reviewing too. I'm also going to do at least 1, possibly 2, BSC book reviews a week. I hope the blogging works out this time and someone (anyone!) enjoys it. =)

Oh, and in case you don't get the reference, my blog title is from the Simpson's =D

No comments:

Post a Comment