All right, here's mine:
1. Use libraries more (check! Going tomorrow :))
2. Read one "Classic" book per month (any suggestions?)
3. Do not buy books unless they're going to be read (hmm...I don't know about this one lol)
4. Buy books without looking up the reviews first (great reason to browse in the bookstore!)
5. Reread books (well, I think I already have that covered but I'm going to continue it)
6. Keep a reading journal (see above re: bloggy-blogg!)
7. Read less, enjoy more (great idea! Savor them!)
And my progress:
1. Absolutely working! We go almost every weekend unless we have plans already.
2. Check! Finished and review Pride & Prejudice! Also joined the Half Price Books blog Reading Challenge to read 4 classics by March 1st! (Sadly closed now, but they do challenges all the time.) My next classic? A play, Waiting for Godot, chosen solely because of this description: A play so gleefully absurd, even Sesame Street had to pay homage. Protagonists Vladimir and Estragon spend an entire play waiting for Godot. And it is amazing. (I haven't watched the video yet, because I don't want to spoil myself lol, but I will after!)
3. Well, I'm going to read them eventually...does that count? :)
4. I did pick up a couple of "impulse" buys on my last trip to HPB.
6. I think I'm doing well with that. I'm blogging more than I was for sure. And I'm even writing this one to post ahead of time! (oooh....I'm talking to the future lol....)
7. Um...yes and no. I'm starting to wonder if the Goodreads Reading Challenge is a good thing or not. I'm technically 2 books behind my goal right now and that's kind of getting to me already. :p I know it doesn't really matter, the important thing is that I'm reading, but but...my little chart thingy says I'm behind!!