The Broke & The Bookish between those two. :)
The first 4 I actually just ordered on Amazon last Friday and should have them this week, so this is a mini-haul too lol.
1. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro --fellow blogger A Bookworm Belle reviewed this the other day and it sounded so good, I had to order it.
2. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory --I got sucked back into Gregory's trashy history books with The White Queen lol, so I can't wait til this sequel gets here.
3. The Stepsister Scheme: Princess #1 by Jim C Hines --I'm not sure where I heard about this one, but it sounded interesting so I decided to give it a try. (Despite the horrible cover.) It's a fairy tale retelling of Cinderella, from Goodreads: What would happen if an author went back to the darker themes of the original fairy tales for his plots, and then crossed the Disney princesses with "Charlie's Angels?"
4. Vampire Academy Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead --maybe this will help me finally review the books lol. I also just finished the first in the Bloodlines series, so that has helped too.
5. Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns --my stepmom suggested this one for one of my Classic a Month reads, so I checked it out at the library over the weekend and am going to give it a shot.
6. Last Breath: Morganville Vampires #11 by Rachel Caine --I just read the 10th, so I'd like to get this before I forget everything again lol.
7. Unwholly: Unwind #2 by Neal Shusterman --this one actually just came out last week, so I'm pretty excited to pick it up. May have to reread the first though arg.
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth --so many people have mentioned this, I feel like I must get it. Soon. :)
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky --I really want to see the movie, but I kind of have a thing against movies before books, so...
10.Cinder by Marissa Meyer --another that's on everyone's list. I feel left out lol. (eta: after I posted this, I found it cheap at Half Price woo!)
11.The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling --honestly, I'm a little iffy on this one (mainly because of the cover), but come on, it's Queen Rowling!! Can she do any wrong?? I bet she could rewrite Twilight and make it good hah!