Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dirty Little Secret Saturday

This week's Dirty Little Secret at Under the Covers was too close to my Top 10 Confessions, so I decided to pick one from their archive. :)


What books have recently made you cry?

The latest would probably be Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore...it dealt with some really serious topics and it was pretty heart-breaking to read. I'll be reviewing it soon, so won't say more now.

And before that was Of Mice and Men, but honestly, who wouldn't cry reading that? You'd have to have a heart of steel not to lol. Oh and Sisterhood Everlasting...god, I don't think I stopped crying for about an hour after finishing that one!

And then there's the saddest BSC book ever: Claudia & The Sad Good-bye. :((( I miss you Mimi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment