The Broke & The Bookish: excellent topic, as I have a bunch that I'm reading lol. I'm limiting this to series that I actually plan on finishing, not those that I gave up on (Sookie Stackhouse) or threw in the trash (ahem, Hush, Hush). :)
1. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz --I was so into these when they first came out, but it took so long in between that I stalled out on book 4. And I just noticed that there are 6 now ugh!
2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire --another one that I was super interested in, especially the first. I'm on the 3rd book, which was a little boring at first, so I put it down. The 4th one looks really interesting though, so maybe I'll pick them up again soon.
3. Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar --I read the first one last year (after getting a huge stack at the HPB Warehouse Sale) and thought it was totally gross. But I've heard they get better and I love the TV show, so eventually I want to give them another shot.
4. House of Night by PC Cast --I'm on book 9 and they've been getting worse as they go, but I don't really want to give up on them yet. I may wait til book 10 comes out too and reread them all.
5. Immortals by Alyson Noel --I just picked up the last book the other day at HPB. It's been over a year since I read the last (not very good) one, so it looks like another reread. Arg.
6. Gone by Michael Grant --I'm waiting for Fear, book 5, to come out in paperback lol. I just can't stand buying any more series in different formats! And this is one series I will be okay with rereading if needed.
7. Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent --I'm waiting for volume 2 to come out, which has an extra story in it. I really liked the extra story in volume 1, but I may not wait much longer.
8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard --I finished the first 8 and liked them, but then when she started it back up, book 9 seemed kind of forced so I've stalled out there for now.
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins --I read the first book and thought it was okay, nothing great. But now I'm following her on Twitter and she's really funny and she's just like me and I feel like I should read the other 2 books now lol. Also, I want to know what happens. :)
10. Baby-Sitters Club by Ann M Martin --well this one is kind of obvious, because I'm being super lazy about reading them and there's only like 200 books. :) I just read Super Special #4 though so I'm going to try to get ahead some this weekend.