Thursday, November 8, 2012

TILT: Book Owls

OMG y'all, I just realized that I've never done a Things I Love Thursday exclusively on owls!! What was I thinking?? I've become slightly obsessed with owls since starting this blog lol. I don't want to start a huge collection of them, because let's face it, I do NOT need another collection. But there are a few special things that I've found that I would love to have.



Leo the Owl Bank at Urban Outfitters --he's so teeny and cute! And his name is Leo!!

Owl Dictionary Prints by LittleBlueBirdStudios --unfortunately, these specific ones are sold out (sad, because I really love the colors and different styles!) but they do have several other owl prints plus lots more.

Crochet Owls by ATERGcrochet --this is a pattern to make your own. Aren't they cute? I'm hoping *someone* (hint, hint mom and sister who both crochet lol) will make me some for Christmas. :)

Owl Cookie Jar at Pier1 --I love the colors on this guy! He'd look so cool in our 70s style dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment