Thursday, November 1, 2012

TILT: Book Wear!

Today's Things I Love Thursday was going to be Halloween inspired still, but I just wasn't feeling it. So I'm doing Book Wear today...I wanted to find socks with books on them, but apparently that only exists in Harry Potter's world. Yet another reason I'm sad I'm a muggle. :(



Love Text Print Tights on Coolil.com --these are so awesome. I would love to have these, but uh, "one size" does not fit all lol.

Read Sterling Silver Necklace by WhatCoolMomsWant --now this, I could wear!

Hocus Pocus TShirt by Cakeworthy --hey, this is kind of Halloween, so it counts right?! Right! Looks like the shop is all out of this particular tee, but they have lots of other cool Disney-inspired ones!

Story Book Pumps by AmusingAudrey --wow wow wow. Love! How cool would these look with the literary tights??? Plus, bonus points because the front one says "JK Rowling". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment