1. Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins --I've already seen this on several lists this morning and I am just as excited as they are about it!! :) I loved Anna & Lola so much and I think I'll have to a reread before Isla comes out! That will be a perfect birthday month!
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman --also on lots of lists, I've already heard great things about this.
3. Light: Gone #6 by Michael Grant --even though I haven't read the 5th one yet (waiting for paperback), I still can't wait to hear how this amazing series ends.
4. Lords of the Underworld #10 by Gena Showalter --I love this series so much, so I'm always anticipating the next one.
5. Black Dagger Brotherhood #11 by JR Ward --I still need to pick up #10 in this one, but I am soooo looking forward to #11. :) Also, look for a review of BDB & LOTU #9 in the next week lol.
6-10 Series that I want to start. :) These are all such pretty covers...do you ever display your books? How? I feel like some of these should be shown off somehow. Hmm...I will have to think on that.
Delirium Cinder Daughter of Smoke & Bone
ETA: Dang, I forgot to add my Important Announcement! Come back this Friday for news of a Christmas giveaway!! :D It will be open to everyone, everywhere so stay tuned!