1. Harry Potter as usual :)
2. Strangers in Paradise by Terry Moore --so much good stuff in this graphic novel series.
3. Baby-Sitters Club because there are like 200 books and I could read them all thru and then again, finding all the inconsistencies lol.
4. Gone series by Michael Grant --because there are lots of useful tips on how to survive and I really need to know if/how they get out of the bubble!! So the full series would be a must.
5. Black Dagger Brotherhood OR Lords of the Underworld series --I could go with either of these, because they're both lots of fun and lots of sexy guys! :)
And 5 single edition books...sort of.
6. Echo by Terry Moore --kind of a cheater, since this is technically a series, but I'd take the giant smooshed together edition lol. I just read this one recently, per my dad's suggestion, and really enjoyed it. I hope to review it soon, so I won't say more here!
7. Cannery Row --I couldn't go without my new favorite classic, now could I?
8. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami --I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet...I suck. I would take this book because there are so many intricate layers woven in throughout, that I could probably read this monster-sized book 6 times and still not know all the secrets.
9. To Kill a Mockingbird --this is such a genuine, heartfelt story.
10.And finally...Pride & Prejudice --I can't believe I'm saying this, but this story is growing on me. I think with a reread or two, it would become a favorite. This is how Austen-fanatics get started isn't it? Lol...
(from EffYeahJaneAusten Tumblr)