Monday, June 15, 2015

My Spring in Picture Form

Where have I been the last 2 months? Well, I've been here but sort of lurking in the backgrounds not feeling the blogging spark. But I'm happy to say that I think it's being reignited! I wrote a LOT of posts over the weekend and am actually feeling excited about some new ideas, so hopefully the slump is over for now.

I thought it'd be fun to do a quick catch-up post, in picture form, for you all just to see what I've been up to. Because, duh, I've still been reading! :) And I want to hear what you've been up to too, so catch me up below. All these pics are from my Instagram, so feel free to follow me over there if you want. (And click any of the pics to make bigger.)

I bought a LOT of books this spring (happens every year) so I'll be doing a massive haul post this week, but here's a shot of one stack...as you can see, I could barely hold them all lol.

I read 40ish books in April & May (!!)...some great (the Locke & Key finale), some good (The Wicked + The Divine), and some meh (I dnf'd my reread of Wicked, just couldn't get into it). I reread Cannery Row and loved it just as much as the first time. Also, got the cutest, nerdiest sneakers for my birthday!
 

 I wrote some happy mail, joined a Baby-Sitters Club Facebook group, and cleaned off my bookshelves (again). I also got to meet the amazing Rainbow Rowell, but that's going to be a whole separate post!

 

And at the end of May, I went to Dallas Comic-Con with my sister and did a cosplay/bounding outfit of Batman. :) Had lots of fun, got to see Nathan Fillion and Ming-Na Wen speak, and see lots of cool costumes.
 

And there you have it! My catch-up post is all caught up lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment