1. 10 Characters I'd Switch Places With -these all still stand true, although I think I'd swap Mary Anne for Mallory Pike, because it turns out I'm more in tune with her.
2. 10 Posts That Reflect Me -yep, this is still a good mixture of me: reviews and memes, young adult and classics, silly and serious.
3. 10 Literary Figures Who Should be President -because DUMBLEDORE. Also, I used a Mary Poppins song. :)
4. 10 Books/Authors I'm Thankful For -I get pretty sappy in this one, but it's all true. Harry Potter, John Steinbeck, Terry Moore, Baby-Sitters Club...it's all there, in me.
5. 10 Best Bookish Memories -this was seriously fun to think back about. I can also add now: getting my nonreader sister to read Harry Potter with me 2 summers ago, sharing all the young adult books with my middle sister & going to NTTBF with her, hearing my younger sister getting into reading more & asking about romance books this past weekend. :)
(middle sister, Stephanie Perkins!! & me at NTTBF)
6. 10 Books I Always Recommend -um...same list as #4 lol. But it's so true!!
7. 10 Book Boyfriends -because boys. :) I'd have to add the guys from the Ghost Bird/Academy series to that now because woo are they some hot guys!!
(you can buy this pin at TheCarbonCrusader!)
8. 10 Book Confessions -things get real here y'all. Stealing, witchcraft, dog-earing lol.
9. 10 More Books I'd Turn Into Movies/TV -I still want this list! And my "book to movie" posts always seem pretty popular.
10.10 Books I Have/Want to Reread From My Childhood -because I always love talking about childhood favorites.