Thursday, September 1, 2011

TILT: Harry Potter!

Today is September 1st and you know what that means...if you're a witch or wizard, you should be on the Hogwarts Express heading back to school! And if you're a sad little Muggle like me and Ramona, well hopefully this TILT will cheer you up. :)

Please be warned, there are spoilers slightly in today's TILT...so if for some silly reason, you haven't read Harry Potter yet, do not proceed!


Set of 4 Harry Potter Inspired Bookmarks by HotApplePie --I need more bookmarks! Okay, not really, but I really like these! :)

Harry Potter Bracelet: Like Snape Loved Lily by SpiffingJewelry --awww...*tear*. I would love for that special someone to buy me this! Le sigh.

Zombie Potter, The Boy Who Didn't Art Print by KiWiCuties --so cool! I seriously need this! I'm going to ask for it for Christmas. :)

Harry Potter Coloring Pages by Pixie Corpse --fun!! I think I would have to get Crookshanks, Lockhart & Snape.

No comments:

Post a Comment